We answer the call to feed others in our community.
We will be serving food for 60 people at Open Door Community House and their Circles in Columbus Program.
- Sign Up through Flocknote for the month you wish to serve
- Our Cooking with Love Coordinator will contact you and discuss the type of dinner to serve (Holy Family will provide the meal)
- Pick up the meal, deliver to the destination and serve those working hard to get out of poverty
Freezer Ready Meals
We ask people to prepare a freezer ready meal to pass on to one of our designated charities.
- Prepare a casserole/lasagna/enchilada, or other meal in a freezer ready pan (please use disposable as pans will not be returned)
- Our Cooking with Love Coordinator will announce the week of the collection.
- Present your meals during that week to the Church Office
- We will deliver these meals to a pre-designated charity in Columbus
Help A Parishioner
From time to time there will be parishioners in need of a hot meal. It could be someone suffering with illness, recent death, or even the birth of a baby.
- A Flocknote will go out to the Cooking with Love group with a specific need. For example, dinner for two adults and three children
- The Coordinator will assist with delivery and details
- If you are in need of a hot meal or know a parishioner who is, please contact the Church Office.